PlexusAV, a division of Sencore, presents a human-focused AV-over-IP ecosystem based on IPMX, ensuring compatibility and stress-free solutions for broadcast production.
At ISE 2024, PlexusAV will feature its fully equipped AVOIP system, highlighting USB-C, RS232, IR, and introducing a new Stream Conversion Gateway.
PlexusAV will demonstrate its AVOIP system, AVN4, Visual Array, and Stream Conversion Gateway, highlighting advanced features and technological advancements, aiming to make a mark in the European market.
PlexusAV, the professional AV division of Sencore, providing a suite of human-focused AV-over-IP solutions, are thrilled to announce that they will be showcasing the companies fully featured PlexusAV AVOIP system based on IPMX at ISE 2024. The system includes highly sought after features such as USB-C, RS232, IR and will also now highlight their all-new Stream Conversion Gateway
Steven Cogels – Global Director of Business Development for PlexusAV advised “The ISE 2024 show marks the full debut of our entire new range of products in Europe. This includes the AVN4, Visual Array and Stream Conversion Gateway, which will all now be demonstrated working together in our booth (4G510 in Hall 4) at the show. Whilst the products are all designed to utilize the interoperable IPMX platform, they are not dependent on it. The range is packed with features and benefits that make the lives of the AV Consultants, System Integrators and End Users so much easier, when both specifying and using the PlexusAV range.”
Aaron Doughten – Director of Technology for PlexusAV confirmed “We are so excited as a company to be showing at ISE 2024. For those that don’t know our ranges and products, I’ve provided an overview below. However, I strongly encourage all attendees of ISE2024 to come and see the amazing results of all our hard work over the past 12 months for themselves at our booth.
The Plexus AVN-4 transceiver, the systems encoder and decoder of video and audio signals, adds advanced features like video thumbnail support and one-click source switching. These new features make configuration and monitoring of content a breeze on the P-AVN-4. Thanks to NMOS (the control protocol in IPMX) the transceiver provides simple, easy to use signal routing allowing video, audio, and control on separate ethernet ports. And to top it off, the Flawless Imaging Profile (FIP) is an advanced video encoding that boosts quality for the most challenging video content.
At PlexusAV, we don’t force you to buy our Visual Array management platform, but we think it packs a punch! The Visual Array makes a PlexusAV system truly turn-key by providing:
- Bulk deployment, with the ability to configure large number of units quickly and is super easy to drive.
- System Dashboard providing device statistics, alarm aggregation and even handy tools such as IGMP auto detect and IP Conflict detection.
- Bring up a full PlexusAV system quickly and auto configure transceivers, create video walls, and monitor content with live video thumbnails from one screen.
Finally, the all-new PlexusAV – Stream Conversion Gateway (SCG)
The SCG is making its European debut at ISE2024, and we will demonstrate how the system supports various other non-IPMX protocols and allows those to flow in and out of the PlexusAV network.
- The SCG allows your AV over IP installation to break free from the traditional limitations of other AV over IP solutions that ignore existing 3rdparty protocol-based sources.
- There is no need to go back to baseband to connect signals in your AV over IP network to “outside” destinations such as lecture capture platforms or archiving solutions. We’ve also now added NDI capabilitiesto the SCG to provide users with further expanded interoperability. It’s super-exciting times for PlexusAV and we can’t wait to share what we have to the audience at ISE 2024.”