Israel’s most popular venue, Beit Lessin, turned to PPDS to revolutionize and modernize the way it communicates with audiences both inside and outside its new auditoriums. the Beit Lessin Theater is one of the largest and most popular playhouses in Israel, entertaining locals with modern and unique productions since 1980.
The Beit Lessin Theater recently relocated to a brand-new contemporary site, featuring two halls – one large and inviting, the other small and intimate. Both halls boast uncompromised viewing and are equipped with advanced sound and lighting installations.
To achieve its ambitions and demands, Beit Lessin Theater partnered with PPDS, the exclusive global provider of Philips digital signage and professional TVs, together with global digital signage specialist, Screens TV, and NoviSign, for a custom solution to meet their unique needs.
To attract audience walkthrough, a suite of 4 x 55” Philips H-Line UHD displays were strategically placed facing the street from the panoramic glass front of the theater. The displays were selected for their vibrant image quality in direct sunlight ensuring maximum effectiveness and beautiful picture quality.
Inside the theatre, 21 x 55” Philips D-Line displays equipped with built-in media players were selected and used to create an inspiring ‘wow’ effect for guests entering the auditorium.
With these displays, guests can learn about current and upcoming plays, as well as program scheduling and ticket collection info. Custom software by NoviSign was configured to connect the entire suite of displays, allowing the theatre’s staff to update content instantly and easily throughout the day with both manual control and automatic scheduling. Full benefits include:
- Ultra-high brightness: Spectacular 2500 cd/m² brightness ensures high visibility and pure image quality in extreme sunlight.
- Easy CMS integration: Content can be easily updated by Beit Lessin Theater staff using NoviSign’s custom content management system.
- Brilliant previews: Plays come to life on each display with both static and animated content for a truly engaging experience.
- Advanced scheduling: Multiple channels are utilized with unique playlists, dayparting, take-over content, and exclusive campaigns to further enhance the overall experience and red-carpet events.
- Remote management: First and second line support is covered through remote management and diagnostics, whilst playback reports are also available for individual content channels.